dell inspiron 5000 keyboard problem

Discussions about anything Computer Hardware Related. Overclocking, underclocking and talk about the latest or even the oldest technology. PCA Reviews feedback
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

dell inspiron 5000 keyboard problem

Post by reno »

the units running windows 10 my problem is the keyboard not inputting . i have even add on a second keyboard hardwired via a usb port and no keyboard works . im sure my brother in law did something i'm not sure what setting he screwed up do ! some how i did get to input his password once but now after doing a restart im unable to input so i cant get pass the sign in page.
reno

Re: dell inspiron 5000 keyboard problem

Post by reno »

got it worked out !
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

What was it?
reno

Post by reno »

in part I think he had it set to tablet mode .but also i did a windows 10 update on the computer it was a mess and just keep around doing a password enter and it finely let me type it in . there really wasn't any junk on it I could fine .the computer hadn't been used for like a year per date info I was able to fine after the windows 10 update also drivers needed a update seem fine today .I was tired last night but keep going at it so Im not 100 % sure what the malfunction was being behind it.wish I wasn't so dam tired and wrote down all the crap I tried to get it working but something fixed it. i was using the correct password so that was not a question it was behind the non working keyboard. i stay with it for a couple of hours do and won the war.
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

LOL, I just like to know when someone has an odd issue so if I run into it I can try the same fix. Glad you got it through brute force though.