got to love trolls (happen to me )

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

got to love trolls (happen to me )

Post by reno »

got to love them don't we !
trying to sell 3 items on Craigslist. anyway i get a message from a guy who claims he out of state .that he really would like one of my items I put up for sale . he said he was willing to pay me $50 more then my asking price .he pay me with a certified check . that he wait for the check to clear my bank before he pick the item up . to top thing off he don't even live in my state but wisconsin. funny I posted it as local sale only and local pick up. funny he never replied when I said that ID hold it for him and we do a Cash Exchange at my local Police Dept. he also don't know im connect with my local dept ! joke was on him .now that i have his info to back track him. :party
Executioner
Life Member

Re: got to love trolls (happen to me )

Post by Executioner »

I've had good luck selling on Craigslist. I had a set of 4 Corvette rims from my 96, and a guy drove 100 miles to buy them. Never complained about the price and gave me cash. I recently sold 3 desktop PC's that I've had sitting in my garage. I was asking $100 for all 3. A gal emailed me saying she was interested, but I was out of town on business. She kept in contact and we finally arranged a time and date. She was very prompt and handed me the $100 cash. She did not even wanted to see if they worked, even though all 3 were fresh installs with the latest updates.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Post by reno »

the other part of this sale -from what you said Executioner is. this Tent sells for new for $300.00 new online . the guy will to pay me a extra $50 on top of my list price of $150 firm . but he spend i figure at min. $100 in gas or more driving from his home state to michigan . the whole story he said in the message didn't seen Right at all.plus his time in travel . for $50 or less would you buy a used item ? for all the bs and time it take .when you could get a brand new one delivered to your door step . :)
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Just picked up 7 Martin Roboscan 812 for $650. All work fine and one had a broken mirror but it came with a replacement. Super happy about that deal.