Bulliant genuine leather ratchet belt mini-review

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Bulliant genuine leather ratchet belt mini-review

Post by FlyingPenguin »

If you're like me, you hate that your belts don't fit right: one hole is too loose, the next hole is too tight. And since your waistline can jump around a bit, this can change week to week. With a ratchet belt you can adjust the size of the belt to within less than a quarter inch.

I've tried a few ratchet belts, but most of them are needlessly complicated with lots of little mechanical parts that are prone to breaking.

Then I discovered this belt. I ordered two: one black and one brown. I really like them. They're mechanically rugged, the belt itself is good quality, and the release mechanism is simple. Just pull up the buckle to release it. It has great reviews on Amazon.

I would recommend getting a much longer belt than you need because better safe than sorry and you can cut them down to whatever size you want (there's even waist size marks on the back to use as a cutting guide). I'm a 40" waist but I bought the 46" belts and cut them down to around 44". I like a bit of extra belt to tuck under the nearest belt loop.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075XM8JKB

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: Bulliant genuine leather ratchet belt mini-review

Post by Losbot »

I like! Grassy-Ass, Señor.
wvjohn

Post by wvjohn »

ordered a couple. I have the same problem . we will see. thx!
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

Ordering one to try out.