i feel foolish to even omit this .

Discussions and tips about Home Theatre, HDTV and DVD setups
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

i feel foolish to even omit this .

Post by reno »

brought my stereo down and klipsch book shelf speakers . get all hooked up and get no radio to tune in or sound . this dummy forgot to bring a FM antenna down with me. im like DA after playing around for like a hour last night trying to make it work. so i have to wait till friday for one to arrive from amazon a 75 ohm wire antenna . no am but then again im in a steel and cinder block home . :wow
Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: i feel foolish to even omit this .

Post by Losbot »

LOL
It's always the small details.
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

I've lost count of the times I've done similiar things. I was once changing out a video card on my PC so I turned off the switch on the power supply. Once I got everything buttoned up, I neglected to flip the switch back on and was wonder why my pc wouldn't power on.

If you wanted to fool with it, it's really easy to make a decent FM antenna. http://cyberpoet.net/writes/web/infwiz/spant.html
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

Err wrote:I've lost count of the times I've done similiar things. I was once changing out a video card on my PC so I turned off the switch on the power supply. Once I got everything buttoned up, I neglected to flip the switch back on and was wonder why my pc wouldn't power on.

If you wanted to fool with it, it's really easy to make a decent FM antenna. http://cyberpoet.net/writes/web/infwiz/spant.html
And assuming you can go back in time to when we still had Radio Shacks. ;)
EvilHorace
Life Member

Post by EvilHorace »

We still have one here