Win 10 Oct 2020 upgrade about to be released, so grab the May 2020 ISO while you can

Discussions of applications and operating systems and any problems, tips or suggestions. Win XP, 9x/2k, Linux, NT, photo editing, Virus/Spyware help
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Win 10 Oct 2020 upgrade about to be released, so grab the May 2020 ISO while you can

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Although I, personally, wouldn't install 2004 yet because it hasn't quite finished cooking IMO (I would install 1909 on a new rig right now), I'm grabbing a copy just in case. I have a copy of every Win10 release since the start. You never know.

Here's the direct link for the x64 Installer ISO (works with both home and pro) instead of going to the trouble of running the media creation app. Not sure if this is a short term link that expires or not. You can get your own as well. Just go to the Windows Creation tool website using a non-Windows OS (I used my Android phone) and instead of the tool, you get a link to the ISO: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/softwar ... /windows10

Here's the ISO download link I got:
https://software-download.microsoft.com ... d413df962d
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Executioner
Life Member

Re: Win 10 Oct 2020 upgrade about to be released, so grab the May 2020 ISO while you can

Post by Executioner »

Is that the same version that was released back in May, or does it contain updates?
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Win 10 Oct 2020 upgrade about to be released, so grab the May 2020 ISO while you can

Post by FlyingPenguin »

It'll be the latest version of the May release. No updates, but sometimes there's a major problem and they re-release it. Usually in that case there's a version number on the end of the ISO file name like '_V1' but I didn't see that in this one.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.