chrome -firefox on home depot site.

Discussions of applications and operating systems and any problems, tips or suggestions. Win XP, 9x/2k, Linux, NT, photo editing, Virus/Spyware help
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

chrome -firefox on home depot site.

Post by reno »

I have a problem not sure if its a setting problem or its there site just don't like chrome .
i have 4 different sign in sights for home depot that i use regularly .
I have to use firefox to sign in on . i have to also use separate passwords for each of the sites .
one of the sites is the same site anyone would use to search or order from ( home depot.com )
then there 2 sites that are not for retail sale site's but contractors . then the 4 th site is by invite only .
is there any place in chrome setting I might need to adjust the setting .
not talking like clearing cookies but a security setting i may have to switch/change . it odd as it seem to only be for home depot im having this problem.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: chrome -firefox on home depot site.

Post by FlyingPenguin »

What is it doing or not doing? Have you tried disabling addons?

You could download Chrome Canary and see if the same thing happens or not. Canary is the nightly alpha of Chrome, for developers. What's nice about it is that you can install it along side regular Chrome, and it doesn't share your regular Chrome's data or profile. They are completely isolated. So you'd be starting clean on Canary with none of your addons or cookies, and the settings would all be on default.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Re: chrome -firefox on home depot site.

Post by reno »

thank i'll try Chrome Canary
i get a ( bad 400 error message) when I try and load Home depot sites