Ghost help

Discussions of applications and operating systems and any problems, tips or suggestions. Win XP, 9x/2k, Linux, NT, photo editing, Virus/Spyware help
NascarFool

Ghost help

Post by NascarFool »

Download these bootable floppy images, add ghost.exe from your Ghost program and copy all files to a floppy disk. Boot from the floppy adn away you go. Happy ghosting ! :)

650mb Span

700mb Span
b-man1

??????????

Post by b-man1 »

what's going on? Flying Penguin had a reply to this about the legal issues involved with posting copyrighted software...

????

OOPS...sorry. i see you changed it. i'm dumb. (i deserve that stupid guy pic that a few people always posted after stuff like this...you know the pic...come on...give it to me!!!)

sorry! :D
NascarFool

Post by NascarFool »

Yes, I made a boo boo. I removed ghost.exe from both zip files. :)
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

If you have the Personal Edition of Ghost then that batch file won't work (NascarFool is using the Enteriprise edition and Ghost's filename is different between versions).

Edit the batch file and change GHOST.EXE to GHOSTPE.EXE

I also prefer to use -split=685 instead of -split=700 as I've found that sometimes Ghost will make the images slightly larger than 700 Mb and while my burner will handle it, some CD players won't read a CD that large.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

NascarFool

Post by NascarFool »

Thanks for the extras FP. I use Ghostpe for mine.