DethKarz Returnz

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

DethKarz Returnz

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Retro publisher Ziggurat Interactive announces plans to bring DethKarz back from the dead (ded?) tomorrow on Steam. This will offer the chance to get back behind the wheel with this racing game that was first released back in 1998, which you can probably tell by the "z" in the title. "Racing games as fun and exciting as DethKarz are a rarity in a genre focused so heavily on simulation, and so we are very excited to take the wheel and make the game available to a wide audience," says Michael Devine, SVP of Business Development at Ziggurat Interactive. "Back in 1998, Beam Software pushed the limits of hardware to give DethKarz a sense of speed and danger, and to this day, that feeling is still there!" Here's a DethKarz Trailer to take us back to those thrilling days of yesteryear. This sits at a bargain price-point to start with, and will carry a 20% (re) launch discount to boot.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1257910/DethKarz/

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "