City of Brass FREE on Epic Games Store

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

City of Brass FREE on Epic Games Store

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Err
Life Member

Re: City of Brass FREE on Epic Games Store

Post by Err »

I finally created an account last weekend to purchase a game. It's too easy to create an account. There is no 2 factor authentication or e-mail confirmation involved. I made sure to not save any credit info.

I bought Close to The Sun and Ashen on their sale. I only installed and played Close to The Sun but everything went without issue.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

In this day in age, I cannot understand why ALL companies don't send an email verification. It's stupid.

I have a couple of idiot dopplegangers with similar Gmail addys to mine (I only use it as a backup email) and I get bank notifications and updates from an airline travel miles for one of them, and the other idiot used my email for his Facebook account and he keeps asking for password resets. LOL!
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

BTW: City of Brass is a nice looking game. From a couple of the developers of Bioshock 2. Certainly worth it for free.

Just going through the tutorial now.

Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Post by Genom »

I c ouldnt help it and bought Journey. I have wanted to play it since it came out on PS3, but never wanted to buy a console for 1 game. But for 5 bucks, I am in.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Okay, I read some reviews on Journey and I'm intrigued so I bought it too. Thx.