TF2 Hack?

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
Executioner
Life Member

TF2 Hack?

Post by Executioner »

This is probably more for PUGSLEY who still plays TF2.

I was on a server located in the UK, and I've never seen this before. He was a Pyro, but was only 1/10 the size of a normal player. I've never seen this before. To put in a better perspective, if a standard player is say 6 feet, this hack had the Pyro at 1 or 2 feet. While playing, it looks like a small animal that was hard to spot. Stupid me, I forgot to take screen shots before I got pissed off and left the server.
Pugsley

Re: TF2 Hack?

Post by Pugsley »

I have been to some custom servers where that is normal. I have also been on maps where that can happen. IF it was a stock valve server then it was a cheat of some kind.

One map I was on had the enemy flag in our base but the only way to get to it was to shrink. The shrink ray was in the enemy base and only lasted so long. So you had to get back to your base and go in the room and get the flag out of the tiny room then take it back to the enemy base. It was strange but fun. I only played it once and never bookmarked that server.