Bulletstorm

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
Nomad

Bulletstorm

Post by Nomad »

Although I have heard a plenty horror stories about the MS Live BS which is made to ruin your gaming life on the PC version, I want to know if anyone has played it/ their reaction to it (no matter the platform).

As well, on a side note, how is Borderlands? Really wanted to buy it (seems like way back when) however I am standing on the edge of getting it On-Demand for 360.

:boss
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

I've been eyeballing Bulletstorm, but haven't messed with it. I'm very leery of console games that are ported. The control schemes are always atrocious to the point of me wanting to quit after an hour (even if the actual game is decent). Haven't managed to get to Borderlands yet. Even though I've had it on Steam for about 6 months.
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

I'm going to wait for Bulletstorm to drop in price a bit before I bite. Borderlands is fun but can be a bit repetitive as most RPG. What distinguishes this game from most is the cartoonish look the large world you get to play in. It's definitely worth a buy.