Anyone here played Hidden and Dangerous?

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
PreDatoR
Life Member

Anyone here played Hidden and Dangerous?

Post by PreDatoR »

Just wondering if anyone around here has ever got into this game... I had it back in 99 and had a blast with it... Never did finish it though ended up selling my computer before i could finish it. Its a WWII game FPS or 3rd person game. Takes a lot of time and patience to play it.
tunis5000
Almighty Member

Post by tunis5000 »

Yeah I played it back when it came out and thought it was one of the best games I ever played at the time. It was very different than anything I had played before. The WW2 atmosphere was great, the stealth and tactical way of playing was very cool. It was a hard game and a big buggy (patches fixed them all tho), but overall I remember fondly as a fantastic game. There's H&D 2 coming out soon and I can't wait for it. For now there's DoD, RtCW, and Deadly Dozen to hold me over until H&D 2 and MoH:AA come out... :)
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

I just order H&D last night for 11 bucks from some yahoo store. Just got done playing Devil's Bridge a buddy of mine had it... Had 9 more mission and was fun as hell. Took me longer to beat those 9 levels than it did to beat Max Payne... lol
Darkheart

Post by Darkheart »

Was good but rather crash prone for me I think a sequel came out a short time ago.

Darkheart
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

The CD version was very crash prone. If you update to Ver. 1.3 its solid as a rock... I have the sequel its called Devil's Bridge. Just 9 more levels is all. Still took me aboput 40 hours to get past those 9 levels though... Pretty long and a lot of thinking to get past them.