Nhl 2002

Talk about your favorite games and any new or upcoming ones. Share cool tips & tricks
Peacekeepr
Genuine Member

Nhl 2002

Post by Peacekeepr »

I have been only really playing a couple games lately......Counterstrike has sort of been retired.....

I have really been play Ea Sports New Hockey release NHL 2002, I am really impressed with this game, not quite as good as NHL 2000 in game play aspect but the replayability of it is awsoem with the new NHL cards feature. :)

I just got Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon so I am looking forward to playing that when I get my 2 term papers completed :(
Dan Out....
JMan
Golden Member

Post by JMan »

My brother brought it down with him from college while he's on break and I've been playing it quite a bit... that and FIFA 2002.
I like them both, but I suck at NHL. I finally beat an equivalent team on pro. I'm really bad at aiming my shots but I'm working on it.
BTW those goalies are pretty insane at times.

JMan
"Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"
"I'm sorry, I don't listen to hip-hop."
Peacekeepr
Genuine Member

Post by Peacekeepr »

ya, with them on the hardest difficulity and there speed and power bars all the way up, it is near impossible to get a good goal in......the goal that go in are flukes, cheap shots, or just too impossible to stop.....the golie can be out of the net and when u shoot they somehow get to it.....its nuts....
Dan Out....