NASCAR investigation underway after noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall at Talladega

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

NASCAR investigation underway after noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall at Talladega

Post by FlyingPenguin »

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: NASCAR investigation underway after noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall at Talladega

Post by FlyingPenguin »

NASCAR drivers offer Bubba Wallace show of support after noose found in his garage
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/22/us/nasca ... index.html
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: NASCAR investigation underway after noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall at Talladega

Post by Losbot »

I wouldn't doubt for one bit if that was done by someone, who's of color, with the intentions of stoking the racism flames. The way things are, if you're BLM, right now you've got tons of non-Blacks out there pandering to you and everything is now racist. We MUST tear down every statue because that'll get rid of racism. We MUST defund the police. We MUST pay $14T in reparations according to the founder of BET.

It's getting pretty crazy / stupid out there these days. People want to defund police yet look at NY's "catch and release" program. They've had a huge increase in shootings and everything else since they implemented that crap. Those idiots actually thought it would be better by letting criminals back out onto the streets, in hopes they show up for a court date? Most of these people are not the type to show up for court. LOL
------------------------------------------

Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

Update: FBI: Bubba Wallace was not the target of a hate crime

https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cup/n ... i/4810931/
The noose found in the garage stall of Bubba Wallace at Talladega, that sparked a major investigation involving the FBI amid fears of a racist act, appears to have been a misunderstanding as the rope had been there since 2019.
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

Has anyone even seen a picture of this "noose"? Is this guy pulling a "Smollett"?
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

I wished I'd looked up a picture earlier. I didn't watch the video so it could've been in there too.

It's a noose but it looks like what we used to do the the cords on the blinds when we were screwing around as kids:

Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Yeah it was the pull for the garage door and had been there for at least a year! LOL!
Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

This is hilarious.

Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

Now come the memes

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

It was known that it was a door pull from the start, the question was whether someone tied the noose because he was using the bay or not. I guess someone found old footage that showed the noose was there for a while.

Key Keeper

Post by Key Keeper »

Bubba Smollet.....sigh...