Sarah Cooper - How to bunker

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
Err
Life Member

Sarah Cooper - How to bunker

Post by Err »

https://twitter.com/sarahcpr/status/1269411521987256320
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Sarah Cooper - How to bunker

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Lol
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

You know, all he had to say, when asked if he was hustled down to the bunker, was "NO! It's bullcrap from the liberal media". And you know, I'd be half willing to believe him because, yeah, the more liberal media loves to come up with stories like this to piss him off and you have to wonder if they're doing due diligence sometimes in verifying their sources.

BUT INSTEAD, he makes up this totally BIZARRE story about how he was asked to "inspect" the bunker, and that he's inspected it several times (apparently once wasn't enough?), but just for a few minutes (and during the day!), and goes on this delirious word salad rampage that makes him sound like Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley.

I mean, WTF? So now of course, I don't believe him because all of that makes as much sense as Trump being asked by the Air Force to go to Andrews Airforce Base, and inspect Airforce One, because, yeah, that needs to be done too, right?
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Post by Genom »

His ego is so incredibly fragile that he cannot take even a hint of criticism.

He's that topper we all know and hate. No matter what the story, his is better.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

AAAAAAAnd yes, he was in taken to the bunker, according to Attorney General Barr himself. And BTW, there's nothing wrong with the fact that the Secret Service thought things were getting crazy enough at one point to move the First Family to a secure location.

It's Trump that seems to have a problem with the optics.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... o-be-moved