The Latest: Trump says IS leader's death outdoes bin Laden's

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

The Latest: Trump says IS leader's death outdoes bin Laden's

Post by FlyingPenguin »

So, in his continuing quest to out do President Obama, President Trump is essentially saying "My terrorist is bigger than yours!"

I actually watched the press conference although his way of talking off-script is so bizarre, rambling and repetitive, it's hard to follow sometimes. If you watch it later you can make it a drinking game using the phrase "he was wearing a vest". Bring lot's of booze.

Oh, did I mention? He was wearing a vest.

http://www.startribune.com/the-latest-t ... 563939702/
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: The Latest: Trump says IS leader's death outdoes bin Laden's

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Not to say this isn't a good thing, and that Trump deserves the credit for it happening on his watch, but, as usual there's an old Trump tweet to contradict him on everything. LOL!
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Post by Genom »

Yeah, if only he had not been doing his best to make it NOT happen by pulling out troops, abandon the kurds, and piss all over the intelligence groups.
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

This could've been a high point in his presidency if he didn't try to make it all about him.

I predict lots of alcohol poising if there are any drinking games during the debates. There's not enough booze to take a shot every time Trump sniffs.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

It's ALWAYS all about him. He can't help it.