Meet the man who created the fake presidential seal — a former Republican fed up with Trump

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Meet the man who created the fake presidential seal — a former Republican fed up with Trump

Post by FlyingPenguin »

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: Meet the man who created the fake presidential seal — a former Republican fed up with Trump

Post by Losbot »

The person that used it was either trolling or was an idiot. Wow!
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Meet the man who created the fake presidential seal — a former Republican fed up with Trump

Post by FlyingPenguin »

WH staff also dropped the ball. I've actually done an Audio Visual presentation behind a president (Reagan). It's ridiculous that someone on his staff didn't check the slide deck. Normally staff has to vette all audio & video prior to the show to prevent embarrassing things like this.

I had to preview all the slides (real slides back then) and tapes with a staffer.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "