And now the fine, measured words of the President, Super Genius

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

And now the fine, measured words of the President, Super Genius

Post by FlyingPenguin »

President Trump discusses Notre Dame before holding tax & economy round table in Minneapolis:

"It might be greater than almost any museum in the world & it's burning very badly, looks like it's burning to the ground. So that puts a damper on what we're about to say, to be honest."

Yeah, even Ronald Reagan couldn't have said it any better. Brings tears to my eyes. /sarcasm off

Bonus point: Our supposedly VERY religious President called Notre Dame, one of the greatest cathedrals in the world, a MUSEUM.

I'm not even going to bother with the flying water tanker comment. Too easy to mock.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Err
Life Member

Re: And now the fine, measured words of the President, Super Genius

Post by Err »

The spire hadn't fallen before the conspiracy theories started rolling in.

Trump couldn't not think of himself if he tried. Any sane leader wouldn't offered aid. Remember that Trump identifies with Evangelicals who hate Catholics. They are not seen as True Christians(TM) by the majority of Protestant derived Christians.