Trump goes after 'nut job' Coulter: I am winning on the border

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Trump goes after 'nut job' Coulter: I am winning on the border

Post by FlyingPenguin »

It's taken two years, but they are finally starting to feed on each other. It's popcorn time.
Wacky Nut Job @AnnCoulter, who still hasn’t figured out that, despite all odds and an entire Democrat Party of Far Left Radicals against me (not to mention certain Republicans who are sadly unwilling to fight), I am winning on the Border. Major sections of Wall are being built...

....and renovated, with MUCH MORE to follow shortly. Tens of thousands of illegals are being apprehended (captured) at the Border and NOT allowed into our Country. With another President, millions would be pouring in. I am stopping an invasion as the Wall gets built. #MAGA -@realDonaldTrump
Best reply to his Twitter post:
...it’s like watching cancer fighting heart disease or Count Dracula fighting a swamp lord. You want them to go at it as much as possible while enjoying the show. -@eugenegu
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4333 ... the-border
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Executioner
Life Member

Re: Trump goes after 'nut job' Coulter: I am winning on the border

Post by Executioner »

If you get HBO, she was on Real Time with Bill Mahr. I had no idea that she was friends with Bill. Anyway, during the interview with BM, she was slamming Trump on the border.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Trump goes after 'nut job' Coulter: I am winning on the border

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Wow, the GOP really IS eating itself alive.

Former vice president Cheney challenges Pence at private retreat, compares Trump’s foreign policy to Obama’s approach
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ar-BBUDXmX
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "