fast food restaurants to stop offering gender-based toys.

Please keep ALL political views and comments to this forum. Let it all hang out, but try, and be somewhat civil
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

fast food restaurants to stop offering gender-based toys.

Post by reno »

michigan - lawmakers are pushing fast food restaurants to stop offering gender-based toys.

A House resolution was introduced Wednesday that says studies have found harmful effects of having boy toys and girl toys.

The goal is to get restaurants to offer customers a choice, like a Transformers or My Little Pony toy.

State representatives want the resolution to be sent to the boards of directors of major fast food chains in Michigan.
https://www.wxyz.com/news/michigan-lawm ... based-toys

I'm so tired of lawmakers sticking there nose into company's practices. that don't mean Crap in reality. (if a company finds its what the public wants then they change things like that.) there things that really need to be adjusted and fix they can work on. like getting the roads repaired or getting tuff on law breakers and places to house them . better schools for the children, just to name a couple.
Pugsley

Re: fast food restaurants to stop offering gender-based toys.

Post by Pugsley »

reno wrote:michigan - lawmakers are pushing fast food restaurants to stop offering gender-based toys.

Lawmakers are pushing fast food restaurants to stop offering gender-based toys

The goal is to get restaurants to offer customers a choice, like a Transformers or My Little Pony toy.
Is my brain broken? I have read this several times and my brain hurts bad. They say they want to stop it yet they say they want a choice? Isn't that how it is now? I don't get it... they finally broke my brain!

Don't they have Leaded water to worry about instead of toys from a restaurant?
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

I think fast-food restaurants ought to be prohibited from advertising to children but Michigan has much bigger issues. This is really a non issue as most restaurants either offer a choice or have neutral toys like puzzles or games.
Key Keeper

Post by Key Keeper »

Smfh. The brainwashing is just getting stupid at this point.

Pretty soon Walmart wont be able to have a boys section and a girls section.