sprint blue tooth and garmin

Laptops, Notebooks, PDA's, MP3 Players, Cell Phones
renovation

sprint blue tooth and garmin

Post by renovation »

anyone know what Sprint phones are blue tooth compatable with a garmin 550 street pilot gps ?
better yet what sprint blue tooth Sanyo phones are ?
garmins site sucks as it dont list sanyo phones .
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
nitro237

Post by nitro237 »

I have the exact same gps, and it's great. I have at&t so I can't help you with the phone issue. But our buddy Dean is the Sprint guru :s mile

renovation

Post by renovation »

thanks phil !
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Invisible Evil

Post by Invisible Evil »

Sanyo, 3200, sanyo 7050, sanyo katana delux, sanyo katana 2 w/ newest firmware update.
renovation

Post by renovation »

Sanyo, 3200, sanyo 7050, sanyo katana delux, sanyo katana 2 w/ newest firmware update.