I am offically a Crack Head, the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice?

Laptops, Notebooks, PDA's, MP3 Players, Cell Phones
DaMaN

I am offically a Crack Head, the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice?

Post by DaMaN »

Well some of you may have noticed I am selling my PDA. I have played with my boss's Blackberry 7520 and I am hooked. I ordered a BB 7130e from Verizon (I got a great company discount (Work for Wachovia bank)).

I can do it all from one unit instead of carrying a cell, PDA and laptop, I can do most of it all on the fly and I have to say I am pretty excited. I was guaranteed by my Verizon dealer (been dealing with him for 10+ years ) that I would not be experiencing an interuption in service.

Anybody else using a blackberry/crackberry?
eGoCeNTRoNiX

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

I don't use a Blackberry, but I do use an HP 6315... And I love it. It's bigger than the blackberry, but like you, I can do everything from my phone now. I'm still trying to figure out Pocket VNC but once I figure that out I'm golden lol...

eGo
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!
b-man1

Post by b-man1 »

i have a crackberry...and a few other PDA's (HP and Dell)...only reason is for testing and support purposes...can't say that i truly like any of them. i've never been a PDA fan.

if i had to choose i would take the iPaq over any of them...Windows Mobile 5.0 integrates and syncs w/ exchange perfectly and attachment support is great (mobile office suite). the crackberry attachment support is not very good...but nothing yet touches its email push technology.

there is a new feature for MS exchange that will allow email to be pushed out...but it's TBD how well that works.

eGoCeNTRoNiX

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

Originally posted by b-man1
i have a crackberry...and a few other PDA's (HP and Dell)...only reason is for testing and support purposes...can't say that i truly like any of them. i've never been a PDA fan.

if i had to choose i would take the iPaq over any of them...Windows Mobile 5.0 integrates and syncs w/ exchange perfectly and attachment support is great (mobile office suite). the crackberry attachment support is not very good...but nothing yet touches its email push technology.

there is a new feature for MS exchange that will allow email to be pushed out...but it's TBD how well that works.

I wish I could put Windows Mobile 5.0 on my iPAQ.. It's got Pocket PC 2003/Mobile on it. And while I like it, it seems to be missing some of the nice features that are intergrated into the newer OS. Like themes and ring tones and what not.. Changing ring tones on my phone is a true hassle. I'm still working on figuring out how to do a lot of my customizations.

I still have that 3670 that you sold me a while back, replaced the battery and that thing runs like a champ I say! I lost the stylus, but my fiance just uses a mechanical pencil (no lead) for a stylus. She enjoys it.

I don't do a lot of email from mine as I haven't got that set up apparently. If I do email it's usually via my webmail. I do a lot of browsing and other things though. It's nice to be able to hop on any open hotspots and surft or have the internet anyplace that I have a Cell Phone signal.

eGo
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!
DoPeY5007
Almighty Member

Post by DoPeY5007 »

I have a Sidekick II :D
Image Image Image

"I'm seriously going to pummel you until you purr like a bitch-kitten!!"