Interesting Broadband Survey results....

Networking and broadband talkabout. Need help with that new router or setting up a network?
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Interesting Broadband Survey results....

Post by FlyingPenguin »

http://news.com.com/2100-1023_3-5060701.html?tag=fd_top
For broadband providers, EarthLink ranked highest in customer satisfaction, followed by BellSouth, Time Warner Cable's Road Runner and Cox Communications. Adelphia Communications, Charter Communications, Comcast and Qwest Communications ranked lowest.
Funny, I had Bellsouth DSL in Miami 4 years ago and it SUCKED. Friends who still live there tell me it STILL sucks.

I Have Comcast cable here and I've been VERY happy with them. No real complaints.

We have Sprint DSL in this area and it SUCKS (they're partnered with Earthlink).
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

dadx2mj

Post by dadx2mj »

I think it varies a lot from area to area. I live south of LA and have Road Runner as do just about all my neighbors. We all love it. However I know more than a few people who live north of LA and have Road Runner and are about ready to form a lynch mob to take care of every single person in their local Road Runner office.