So sad :(

Discussions about anything Computer Hardware Related. Overclocking, underclocking and talk about the latest or even the oldest technology. PCA Reviews feedback
psypher
Golden Member

So sad :(

Post by psypher »

So I'm a trackball guy, just prefer not to move my whole hand...anyways, the one I use with my laptop seems to have died. I plug it in and the device manager complains about it and it won't work. I tried it in different computers and the same thing happens. So I went online to get a replacement and I found out that apparently Logitech was sued and lost a patent case regarding a wired ergonomically trackball mouse so they can't sell them any more! They can sell an ambidextrous one and a wireless one, which I have 2 of, but they drain their batteries too fast so I got tired of them. I did a search for new ones that are still floating around and people are asking $200-300 for them! Anyways, I ended up buying what looks like an excellent used condition for $50...yea, $50 USED lolz. I might end stock piling a bunch to last me till the day I die.

[SIZE="1"]When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.[/size]
eGoCeNTRoNiX

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

That's crazy.. I actually have one on my desk. I got used to using it and haven't gone back to a regular mouse in a long time. I am, however, currently using the wireless version. I have found the battery life isn't too bad, but def. change it more often than other wireless mice. But, if you can find one of the older wireless trackballs (With the big receiver) the batteries in that one lasted a lot longer than the current model with the nano receiver.

eGo
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!
renovation

Post by renovation »

I was in love with my Microsoft trackball wired .but not been able for a long time. to find any in the store's by Microsoft . really all the local stores by me stop having them on the shelf's.
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Shadow250
Golden Member

Post by Shadow250 »

I might end stock piling a bunch to last me till the day I die.
i did this already..

<a href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=9490"><font color=red>My Heatware<font/></a> <font color=white><font size="2"> :cool

:hic :rockon:
psypher
Golden Member

Post by psypher »

Shadow250 wrote:i did this already..
Good to know I'm not crazy! THANKS!
[SIZE="1"]When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.[/size]
Shadow250
Golden Member

Post by Shadow250 »

it is still possible that we are both crazy... lol

<a href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=9490"><font color=red>My Heatware<font/></a> <font color=white><font size="2"> :cool

:hic :rockon: