Anyone know how to remove ie?

Discussions about anything Computer Hardware Related. Overclocking, underclocking and talk about the latest or even the oldest technology. PCA Reviews feedback
Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

Mine is set at 32 megs. I've noticed the same problem with several pc's at work. The first thing I do is to clear out the cache, and reduce it's size to around 32 megs. I had one person that had theirs at 700 megs. Even in Netcape (when I was using it), the cache size was 32 megs.
Mike89

Post by Mike89 »

I have mine set to 10 megs. Why would you need more than that anyway? Seems like more just clutters things up. I also have my history set to 0 days. That helped fix some annoying problems I was having with pages not refreshing.
Magexx9

Post by Magexx9 »

Ok ie guru, j/k. I have had a problem that occurs often and have never figured it out which always ended up in a format/reload. What's wrong when you hit a url and all it wants to do is download the html file?? TIA
poop
Golden Member

Post by poop »

I bet their index cannot handle large a large cache. So it only looks like the page is reloading, when IE is really trying to locate the local files.
- p o o p