The Fussy Eater( WARNING this one is kind of gross)

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk, post your joke of the day. And cheer up will ya!
renovation

The Fussy Eater( WARNING this one is kind of gross)

Post by renovation »

The Fussy Eater

These two starving bums are walking through an alley when one of them sees a big dead rat. He runs over, sits down and starts to eat the rat, tearing the meat from its limbs. He says to the other bum, "Hey, I know you're hungry, too. Why don't you eat some of this rat?"

"Hell NO!" replies the second bum, "That rat's been dead for days, he's all stiff and cold and smelly."

The first bum says, "Okay, suit yourself," and continues to eat everything, skin, muscle, guts, all but the skeleton.

A few hours later as they are walking down the street the first bum says, "Oh, I don't feel so good. I think there might have been something wrong with that rat."

And just then, he pukes up a huge puddle of rotten rat flesh and guts with stomach bile mixed in, all half digested and looking like mush.

The second bum sits down next to the puddle and says, "Now you're talkin'! It's been months since I had a WARM meal!"
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Stacy

Post by Stacy »

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........ :D
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. :D
plucky duck

Post by plucky duck »

*puke* *barf!* ugh...so so gross!!!

renovation, I'm worried about what you do with your spare time ;) hehe (kiddin'!!) :lol