why I hate Christmas time .

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk, post your joke of the day. And cheer up will ya!
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

why I hate Christmas time .

Post by reno »

those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, would you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together? Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and I have a panic attack. I have to brake hard, toss my beer out the window, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to drive.
It's just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.:)
(Please keep this going and steal this post like I did...:) ) I hope you got a good laugh Sometimes you just need to laugh :) ...it’s good for the soul.
Executioner
Life Member

Re: why I hate Christmas time .

Post by Executioner »

Fixed...
I have to brake hard, toss my beer out the window, air out the car from smoking a joint, then having to eat the joint to get rid of the evidence, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to drive.
I'm done with christmas lights. Since moving up north, I no longer have any to put up for the last 5 years. When my 3 kids lived with me, I had them up every year. I was lucky living here since I had a neighbor that spent over $30k on lighting setup for several occasions during the year like the 4th of July, Halloween, and finally christmas. The problem is he moved this year so more fancy light shows.
darcy

Post by darcy »

reno wrote:those of you who are placing Christmas lights/decorations in your yards, would you please avoid anything that has Red or Blue flashing lights together? Every time I come around the corner, I think it's the police and I have a panic attack. I have to brake hard, toss my beer out the window, fasten my seat belt, throw my phone on the floor, turn my radio down, and push the gun under the seat. All while trying to drive.
It's just too much drama, even for Christmas. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.:)
(Please keep this going and steal this post like I did...:) ) I hope you got a good laugh Sometimes you just need to laugh :) ...it’s good for the soul.
lol ;)
Briquette, 1992 - 2008 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

Lily, 1995 - 2009 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

LOL
------------------------------------------