Any suggestions?

If you're having trading problems please post here
blade

Any suggestions?

Post by blade »

With the upgrade to the newer version of vb comes many new features and one being this abilty to make sub-forums. I thought maybe having trading assistance as a sub-forum but if that doesn't go over well then any other ideas for making this useful? Or do ya think this is a waste of space? :D

Price check forum, great traders, etccc are some other ideas. But da floor is open.
renovation

Post by renovation »

a price check might work :)
also a joke of the day -for cheers :)
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
renovation

Post by renovation »

ha blade insted of rate a trader we have heatware and all know of that or should !
how about rate a computer internet parts supplyer :)
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Leavitron
Goober Member

Post by Leavitron »

I think having this subforum as an outlet for trollhunters.com is a great idea. You have the basic information page (with an EASY to remember URL), and then everything is linked to sections of this Forum area. Works well when tied together as a package! :D
Agora Mod over at Ars Technica
blade

Post by blade »

Sub forums are new here so not many seem to notice it but maybe it'll catch on eventually. Especially if people start to use it for it's intended purpose.
bigcfromcinci
Golden Member

Post by bigcfromcinci »

I think it's a great idea,I just noticed it ;)
Laputa

Post by Laputa »

Looking good:B
get quad
Goober Member

Post by get quad »

I came up with the 'FS/FT purgatory' (moderators only) forum idea over on 2cpu.com

It allows people the chance to PM us their refs if it turned out to be an honest mistake they omitted them; that way they dont have to type the entire thread all over - we just add the refs and move it back into public view ;)

edit: works great for keeping evidence as well when we get the occasional bad trader ;)

Cheers!
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back into the same box." — Italian proverb

Heatware | 2CPU.com For Sale / For Trade Forum Moderator