WTB ide ribbon cables + amd hsf

Computer Parts, Games, DVD's, ex-girfriends..well you get the idea. No dealers, referral links, spam, or auctions. Please be sure your email shows in your profile and to post a price when selling.
Walleye

WTB ide ribbon cables + amd hsf

Post by Walleye »

A: 2x 24inch flat IDE cables... ata133. i'm doing the cable oragami deal in my matx case, and the 18inchers are just a little too short to do proper folding.
B: 1 shorter-than-retail hsf for a socket A processor. also, must perform better or less loud than retail hsf.

i think that about covers it...
Walleye

Post by Walleye »

bumparoni
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

I'm using all my long cables, but I must say that SVC is having an incredible deal on their round cables. Here's the LINK
Walleye

Post by Walleye »

Originally posted by normalicy
I'm using all my long cables, but I must say that SVC is having an incredible deal on their round cables. Here's the LINK

*sigh* i guess i'll just buy these and pull the ones in my parents computer. i need ribbon style, round arent that great for limited workspace. ribbons can be folded, tucked...
eGoCeNTRoNiX

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

Originally posted by Walleye
*sigh* i guess i'll just buy these and pull the ones in my parents computer. i need ribbon style, round arent that great for limited workspace. ribbons can be folded, tucked...

If IF it's not too late let me see what I've got, I just got a couple of new mobo's that should have 24" cables in them.. I'll have to meausre, shoot me a PM to let me know.

eGo
PM before Email People!!
Heat Under eGoCeNTRoNiX :)
Who Farted? BEANIE!!!
!Welcome to the United States of the Offended!