FS: Color Changing LEDs *Blue and White LEDs * + Modded Mice added

Computer Parts, Games, DVD's, ex-girfriends..well you get the idea. No dealers, referral links, spam, or auctions. Please be sure your email shows in your profile and to post a price when selling.
Pugsley

FS: Color Changing LEDs *Blue and White LEDs * + Modded Mice added

Post by Pugsley »

Yes i have for you today 2 different types of color changing LEDs. One is a regular looking 5mm LED and the other is an odd shaped 5mm LED. They both run on 3.5v but i have found them to work just fine if you use them in place of your computers power LED.
I will be selling them for $5 each or 6 for $25.

And here are some links to videos of the leds in action. The videos don't do them justice. they look much better in person.

Odd shaped 5mm LED
Regular 5mm

I will now also be offering 5mm White, Blue and UV LEDs. The blue ones are 4000 mcd and the white ones are a ultra blinding 5500 mcd. They will start at $2.50 (UV are $3.50) each unless i can sell alot of them then the price will drop. So if you want any let me know by Monday and i can have the final price for them.

Yes i am now also including modded mice in this thread... This weekend i was tinkering around and found that a Blue LED will work in an optical mouse. So i will now be offering this service to you. I havent decided on the price yet (+cost of parts and shiping) so if you want to bargin nows the time to do it. This can go 1 of 2 ways. ! you buy a new mouse and have it shipped to me, or 2 you send me your mouse and i send it back when its done.

.Image
.Image

Price does not include shiping... but they are small so i can just send them via USPS, so shipping shouldent be more then $2 at the verry most for everything orderd
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
DaMaN

Post by DaMaN »

Nice, I feel like smoking a J after all them flashin' colors. I may be buying a couple. Let me see If I can figure out an application.

~DM
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

I dont have too many of the odd ball ones... actually i only have the one... but i can get more if the demand is high for them. I dind't get them because they won't replace a 5mm as easly as the other one will.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
Viperoni
Almighty Member

Post by Viperoni »

How do you get them to change colors?
Varying the voltage, or turning them off... ?
Main rig: Intel e2140 @ 3.0ghz, Asus P5K-E, 2x1gb Kingmax 1066mhz, 36gb 15k Fujitsu MAU, 500gb Maxline Pro,
250gb WD SE, Sapphire X1950GT 256mb, Pioneer DVR-111D, Pioneer DVR-107D, Antec TP v2.0 480w, Inwin q500n.

1995 Saturn SW2 - 15.3 @ 90mph:
http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/2346787/
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

They have a built in cpu that does it. they only do the one thing, no way to program them... just give em power and away they go.
Viperoni
Almighty Member

Post by Viperoni »

Originally posted by Pugsley
They have a built in cpu that does it. they only do the one thing, no way to program them... just give em power and away they go.
Awesome :)

I wouldn't mind one as a power-LED, but I kind of dont want that particular LED flashing.... neat LED though :)
Main rig: Intel e2140 @ 3.0ghz, Asus P5K-E, 2x1gb Kingmax 1066mhz, 36gb 15k Fujitsu MAU, 500gb Maxline Pro,
250gb WD SE, Sapphire X1950GT 256mb, Pioneer DVR-111D, Pioneer DVR-107D, Antec TP v2.0 480w, Inwin q500n.

1995 Saturn SW2 - 15.3 @ 90mph:
http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/2346787/
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

I just added more LEDs to the line up.. info at top.
BillyGoat
Almighty Member

Post by BillyGoat »

how brite are the blues and how do you get the 3.5 to them thanks bill
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

3.5 what? volts? just hook them up to your power led or get some resistors and hook them to the 5V.

and how bright are they? have you ever seen the ones you get from Radio Shaft? mutiply by about 4.5
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Again more stuff added... modded mice... go to top for details.
d_b

Post by d_b »

You have a PM
I'm not lazy by nature, I work very hard at being lazy.
Shadow250
Golden Member

Post by Shadow250 »

hey i got the leds today, the color changer is really nice and bright, the way it slow glows then some fast blinking. the blue are brighter then expected and the white well all i gotta say there is some rude ppl at movie theatres are gonna be blind whoops the button slipped hahaha. will definatly buy some more. :D will post pics in the case modding section.

<a href="http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=9490"><font color=red>My Heatware<font/></a> <font color=white><font size="2"> :cool

:hic :rockon:
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

A happy customer... whos next? any takers?
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

can ya get any 3mm blue ones? just a normal blue don't need a super bright one... I have a keyboard mod i'm thinking about doing... tired of the damn green leds :D
DoPeY5007
Almighty Member

Post by DoPeY5007 »

so does the price for this one include shipping?