FS: Color Changing LEDs *Blue and White LEDs * + Modded Mice added

Computer Parts, Games, DVD's, ex-girfriends..well you get the idea. No dealers, referral links, spam, or auctions. Please be sure your email shows in your profile and to post a price when selling.
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Pred... as a matter of fact i will be ordering some parts form the place i can get them from. The 3mm seem to be a bit more popular now since the antek towers came out. I plan on getting several.. how many can i put you down for... BLEA!! they are expensive compared to the 5mm.... $3 each for white or blue.

And to dopey, no that does not include shiping. shipping is 1~2 dollars.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
DoPeY5007
Almighty Member

Post by DoPeY5007 »

Originally posted by Pugsley
The 3mm seem to be a bit more popular now since the antek towers came out.

see here

Originally posted by Pugsley
And to dopey, no that does not include shiping. shipping is 1~2 dollars.
I am gonna have to pass this time, I found a dif option ;)
PreDatoR
Life Member

Post by PreDatoR »

I'm gonna hold off for nor pugsley... need to put my spare cash elsewhere the joys of kids :)
DoPeY5007
Almighty Member

Post by DoPeY5007 »

Originally posted by DoPeY5007
I am gonna have to pass this time, I found a dif option ;)
well, my other option sucked, it wasn't a single 5mm LED that did the trick, this was 3x3mm ( Red, Blue,Green ) so looke like I am still gonna wanna snage one of them 5MM ones... do you take PayPal?
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

yes I do.. Just PM me and we will make the deal. I should post a pic of my Logitech Dual Optical that i modded with white leds. I have it so they never get dim, so it can double as a small flashligh at lans.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
d_b

Post by d_b »

I had Pugsley mod a logitech with blue LED. It works perfectly and looks pretty cool too. :cool
I'm not lazy by nature, I work very hard at being lazy.
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

OK!!! Albino mouse MOD time!

Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

Bumpage from the dead! still have several color changers, and pleanty of LEDs for mouse mods.