WTTF/WTB USB port connector-bracket dealie

Computer Parts, Games, DVD's, ex-girfriends..well you get the idea. No dealers, referral links, spam, or auctions. Please be sure your email shows in your profile and to post a price when selling.
shaggy

WTTF/WTB USB port connector-bracket dealie

Post by shaggy »

I am looking for a USB bracket, the kind that would typically come with a motherboard, you know- plugs into the onboard headers and gives you 2 more jacks. I have a little bit of older hardware : a couple 10bt nics, 4meg agp riva128, 1 meg pci virge, generic A-sound pci soundcard. If none of this tickles your fancy shoot me a shipped price.
-there is no replacement for displacement-
NascarFool

Post by NascarFool »

I have two from an Asus board. One is mounted to a 5 1/2 bay cover and one is mounted on a 3 1/4 bay cover. Both covers are black. I look around and see if I have any more.
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

I can get ya some.. they came wiht asus boards. I personaly need some too, but for older P1 Mobos. im building an mp3 player outta a 200mmx and need the usb thingys to hook a controll pad up to.
shaggy

Post by shaggy »

Thanks for checking Nascarfool, and Pugsley if you do get some and you want to part with one let me know. Thanks-
circlek
Genuine Member

Post by circlek »

some boards take 10 pin, some 9 pin and some 16 pin and you have to get the pin wireing layout from the board manufacturer...
Patience = An active endurance of opposition, not a passive resignation.

Heatware
shaggy

Post by shaggy »

I need a 9 or 10 pin, for a usb 1.1 header. I believe that usb 2.0 brackets are backwards compatible though.