who can afford to drive a diesel truck ?

This car is systematic, hyyydromatic...why it's greased lightning!
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

who can afford to drive a diesel truck ?

Post by reno »

went by a major gas station by me today - they were listing Diesel at $5.79.9 per Gallon .who can afford to drive these car and trucks today .we filled up are car the 2021 GMC Acadia and it cost me for 14.70 reg. gallons $61.00 at $4.14.9 cents . WE MOSTLY DRIVE LOCAL EXCEPT once or twice a week to Tampa so we might need a tank every 2 weeks . now next week were off to Grandville .Georgia for 3-4 days and figure it be about $150.00 in gas used at todays prices .really hate to be these guy who had to have those big jacked up Diesel pickups that wanted to be cool . :eek:

will say with the price of gas today the main road by me been a lot quieter in the evening hour .the people who would open up there performance car .seem to of slow down .were not hearing them open them up racing or showing off last couple weeks . :) i'm only a block off from the main road were they had a good mile- to a 1 1/2 miles without traffic lights and 4 lanes with light traffic .so it was great to street race on at night.
Pugsley

Re: who can afford to drive a diesel truck ?

Post by Pugsley »

My beetle is a diesel and today I ran it up to 822 miles before filling it and it takes about 15.7 gallons @ 5.32
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

I was just in the Vegas area this week and saw regular gas at like $6 by the airport and the diesel was worse.
------------------------------------------

Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

I think one reason Diesel went up is Farmers are become more active.