22 degree to 30 degree rear wheel tilting ?

This car is systematic, hyyydromatic...why it's greased lightning!
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

22 degree to 30 degree rear wheel tilting ?

Post by reno »

What with this new fad of kids and there Rice Burner cars.
yesterday I seen this car going down the road a Honda. that was lower and had it's rear wheels
set yo a 22 to 35 degree toe out . looked to me that the tires side walls were also being driven on. the tire were wider then factory original. sorry no pictures wish I had taken some .
call me old but this was way more then the old VW bugs ever were. those car did right from the factory have the wheels turned outward due to the rear motor in them. this was not a fluke I was seeing .this car was redesigned to ride this way by the way the kid changed the body over the rear wheels . it really looked stupid in my option also served no purpose. love whose that think this are real hot rods after owning american hot rod most my life . but each there own . I could tell this kid really had put some money into this car. paint & body work , tires and wheels,detail of the interior and the muffler tuning he had done to get it just the way he wanted it.
EvilHorace
Life Member

Re: 22 degree to 30 degree rear wheel tilting ?

Post by EvilHorace »

It's called "stance", look it up. Usually done to Honda's and VWs. Personally I think it's gay as hell, just don't get it. Cars have to handle like s*** and eat tires in no time as they're riding on the inner sidewalls.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Most asinine thing I have ever seen.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

eGoCeNTRoNiX

Post by eGoCeNTRoNiX »

Stance Nation! lol I agree, it's a stupid fad...
Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Post by Genom »

It also happens when they lower the car poorly. And lets face it, most of them spend so much on the body and paint, that the mechanicals are shit, so they get someone to cut the springs way too much, put on the wrong size wheels, and presto. A new "fad" is born.
Key Keeper

Post by Key Keeper »

Stance....nearly as retarded as donk style.

I cringe when I see a nice early 70s cutlass with 24" rims on it.

Stance is really popular with the club lexus group. VIP style isnt much different than stupid stance as well