Large shop auction - SALEEN

This car is systematic, hyyydromatic...why it's greased lightning!
DaMaN

Large shop auction - SALEEN

Post by DaMaN »

For any of you with the $$$$ - very large auction of one of Steve Saleen's facilities - includes MANY pieces of shop equipment, tooling, crates & pallets of parts, rims, tires, exhausts, etc etc etc....
After having decided to consolidate facilities ASC and Saleen located at (6567 Sterling Drive South Sterling Heights MI 48312) has contracted Orbitbid.com to liquidate all excess equipment at a one day online auction. Highlights include (20) NEW 2008 Mustang GT vehicles, tire changing equipment, mills, sheet metal equipment, 1700 NEW rims, air compressors and much, much more. Inspection is scheduled for Monday August 11 from 9-4 and Auction day August 12 from 8-5. There will be a Manager/Computer on site August 12 to assist in bidding. Removal will be August 13-15 from 8-5. ALL items MUST be paid for by 5 PM on August 14. For questions on the online auction call Dennis Kaptein at 616-890-5514.
http://www.1800lastbid.com/auction/listings/categories/index.cfm?category=806430580&ID=1
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

If im in the area then I will go and see about getting a good mandrel bender for making my own frames and exhaust.
[align=center]A self-aware artificial intelligence would suffer from a divide by zero error if it were programmed to be Amish[/align]
normalicy

Post by normalicy »

I have a feeling that their stuff isn't cheap. A good bender is in the higher thousands.
renovation

Post by renovation »

be nice if my bank roll was still large :)
the Last time I was Talking to myself . I got into such a heated argument . that is why I swore I never talk to that guy again. you know what it worked now no buddy talking to me. :help
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

renovation wrote:be nice if my bank roll was still large :)
Quit buying limited edition Camaro's. :lol