BBC Podcast: 13 Minutes to the Moon

Discussions about movies, the latest and greatest DVD's, Music & Anime
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

BBC Podcast: 13 Minutes to the Moon

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Audio only podcast, free to download from the BBC in MP3, or you can subscribe via your favorite pod catcher app.
The goal of 13 Minutes to the Moon is to get its listeners to where they understand everything that's happened to make the descent possible and everything that needs to be done to make sure it happened. With all the pieces in place, the series will end with a rebroadcast of 13 minutes of the main communication loop between Houston and the Lunar Module.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w13xtt ... des/player
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: BBC Podcast: 13 Minutes to the Moon

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I just started listening to this this morning, and the production quality is excellent. I'm a bit of an Apollo history buff and already I've learned a few things I never knew about before.

The guy who narrates and interviews everyone is Brit who actually used to work for NASA, and is an astrophysicist & an engineer by training. But he's also got an excellent voice and he's a real good narrator for this.

So far there's seven episodes there will be a total of 11 when every week.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.