Under Rug Swept - Alanis Morissette

Discussions about movies, the latest and greatest DVD's, Music & Anime
Zyph
Golden Member

Under Rug Swept - Alanis Morissette

Post by Zyph »

ok, just a quick review.......if you liked any of her previous albums.........buy this one!!!!!
I had originally listed to it on an online "CD Listening Party" (in mono, low bitrate, via AOL/ICQs servers) and was disappointed.....was close to not buying the CD.......now I'm kicking myself for being tricked by that. It is a GREAT cd......alot of rock/alternate songs (a couple like from Jagged Little Pill), a few slower, but with alot of meaning and good beats.

Please listen to it on GOOD SPEAKERS! (yea yea, all music should be judged via good speakers, but not everyone can do that on first listen).

Only bad thing: I had to buy it at MediaPlay in my local mall so I didn't pay the best price for it. (The local NRM/Waves have closed and the Camelot did too.) So it was either buy it at MediaPlay or at Best Buy....hmmm......what a decision. (BB is good for Movies and computer/entertainment stuff, but regular CDs are too expensive.......and I have bought my own share there too and got sick of it.......which is why if I have a chance, I will buy it via an online store like amazon.)
<B><i><FONT FACE="Tahoma" SIZE=2 COLOR="white"I was dead before I met you, I was born the day you loved me, and my love for you will keep me alive forever"</i></b></FONT>