13 Ghosts

Discussions about movies, the latest and greatest DVD's, Music & Anime
Zyph
Golden Member

13 Ghosts

Post by Zyph »

ok.....I just saw this movie on Friday and think it was a decent movie. Not great, but not too bad either. I think the plot was decent (even after I found out it's a remake of a 1960 movie of the same title....which I will be renting via Netflix soon). Shanon Elizabeth looked good, but she got the "big sister" role. I can give a basic plot, but that would spoil it. I think it was a good horror/thriller movie considering the CRAP we get anymore. I even admit I jumped a couple times, but not a TON of scary parts, it was mainly a thriller.....not horror. It did have blood and people dying, most was for the effect of the "ghosts" (or really "tourtured souls" to give a hint). I have to admit it does SORTA seem like the ending was too abrubt, but it fits in a way. I would have to consider adding this to my collection if it came on DVD and had cool extra features (like deleted scenes).

3.25 out of 5.
<B><i><FONT FACE="Tahoma" SIZE=2 COLOR="white"I was dead before I met you, I was born the day you loved me, and my love for you will keep me alive forever"</i></b></FONT>