I just grilled the thickest steak I've ever eaten

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
blade_146
Golden Member

I just grilled the thickest steak I've ever eaten

Post by blade_146 »

We went to the meat market earlier and found 2 of the thickest porterhouse steaks I think ive ever seen. I got one that was 1 3/4 inches thick!!! The wife got one just over and inch. Together they wieghed in at almost 4lbs!!!! A baked potatoe, salad, and those steaks and we are stuffed to the gills. Oh and almost a half liter of jose cuervo os gone thanks to some margaritas. I'm stuffed and pretty much drunk off my ass, I just thought I would share that with you all. I love holidays!!! :chug

later all.only a half a liter to go
<b><a href=mailto:k_otic1@bellsouth.net>EMAIL</a></b>
<b><a href=http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=2322>Heatware Evals</a></b>

Core I7 920 @ 4.0GHZ| Asus P6T Deluxe V2 |2x WD 640gb RAID 0--2x WD 1TB| Philips 20x SATA DVD | 12 gigs Corsair XMS | SB Audigy2 Fatality | GeForce GTX 260 Core Edition | Thermaltake 700w PSU |Antec 900 Case | 6mb DSL |
VidmanII

Post by VidmanII »

A man after my own heart !! I've knocked back about 3 straight-up Johnny Walker Blacks ( glasses, not bottles), grilled up a dozen burgers and dogs for the neighborhood rugrats and my girls, and just finished a couple of Porterhouses for the bikini clad wife ( oo la la ) and myself.

Life is good ! :)
AMD Ph II X4 955 BE 3.2 @ 3.8 GHz | Scythe SCSMZ-2000 | ASRock 880GMH/USB3 | 8 GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 | Radeon HD5670 | Kingston 128GB SSD