Cell Phone Humor

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
Zyph
Golden Member

Cell Phone Humor

Post by Zyph »

The following was in an ad for "VoiceStream" with Jamie Lee Cirtus.....I couldn't help but laugh: :D
Don't you just love waiting for the sun to go down to use your wireless phone?
I mean what could you possibly have to say during the hours when you're actually awake?
She gives an evil looking grin.... :)
:lol

Small note: I've been strongly thinking about changing my cell phone company, but I found out I can't keep my cell phone number since the Cell phone companies buy "blocks" of numbers from the FCC to use. I couldn't stand losing my current cell number (That would be ANOTHER number I would have to TRY and remember), so I guess I have to stick with the company I currently have and hope they have more options in the future so I can save some money while still getting the features I want. :rolleyes:
<B><i><FONT FACE="Tahoma" SIZE=2 COLOR="white"I was dead before I met you, I was born the day you loved me, and my love for you will keep me alive forever"</i></b></FONT>