flu shot side affects !

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

flu shot side affects !

Post by reno »

yesterday we got the flu shot .
Arm was tender at site of injection in the evening .after a couple hours of the injection.
then last night we had some minor side affect's
body chill's - these are gone this morning :)
but woke up today to some stiff body joint ache's and pain's and ringing in my ears .
just glad we decide to wait on getting the Covid booster for 10 days to 2 weeks .
I'd hate to see how ruff we be today with both injections yesterday.
:eek:
Executioner
Life Member

Re: flu shot side affects !

Post by Executioner »

I'm 66 and I'm probably going to be getting the Moderna booster when it's available. I get flu shots every year for the last 20+ years. Why? I had my spleen removed in 1997 due to a blood clot in my leg. It's not a big deal for me in getting these shots. As for the flu shot, I have never experienced any side affects except for the soreness of the injection site. When I do get sick, it's not as bad as it could have been.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Had my flu shot last week. No side effects. I never get side effects from them.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Post by reno »

it be the Pfizer when we go to get it. feeling now thank god . it did suck this morning - took my normal daily pills and vitamins with a couple of aspirin for the joint pain and ear ringing seem to worked .all been good for a couple of hours now .