Amazon Sidewalk Neighborhood Wi-Fi Sharing Goes Live In June, Here's How To Disable It

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
darcy

Amazon Sidewalk Neighborhood Wi-Fi Sharing Goes Live In June, Here's How To Disable It

Post by darcy »

Briquette, 1992 - 2008 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

Lily, 1995 - 2009 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Re: Amazon Sidewalk Neighborhood Wi-Fi Sharing Goes Live In June, Here's How To Disable It

Post by reno »

i think disable is the smart thing to do. hell if a oil line can be hacked ,this could lead to a lot worst damage to people personally. I can see online banking be at risk by piggy backing a persons echo. then that same persons computer or cell phone to gain entry. ya it wouldn't be simple but hacker /hackers with a target on there cross hairs. also it be just for bragging rights at first .to prove it can be hacked . these guys you dont need to worry about . it's the 2 and 3 generation of hackers who just want easy money.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Amazon Sidewalk Neighborhood Wi-Fi Sharing Goes Live In June, Here's How To Disable It

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Disabled a while back in my Ring app.
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.