my luck with large trucking shipments

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

my luck with large trucking shipments

Post by reno »

like stated is not really good -was just informed yesterday they loss another cabinet in transit. the whole pallets is gone as in vanished. was informed it never arrived at the Tampa trucking company's terminal. it is know it left the manufactures shipping dock in LINCOLNTON, NC. on Pickup Date: 3/31/2021 arrived on the trucking company terminal April !st. then is showed up on April 22 as on the move . on April 23 it said arrived at the destination service center. (this was great got my hope's up ) then told to expect it last Thursday then changed to last Friday. then told to expect it Monday .then at about 5 last night I go to the company's web site online and see it said delivered . at 3:30 so I call them directly and is informed that no it was not delivered and never made it to the companys Tampa terminal. they will inform the shipper of the missing pallet . im like screw this so i fired off a Email and let the shipper know . in-between I had called the trucking company and got no info and the company was very rud .

this sucks it the 3 time in a year on large palleted goods i have had problems . damaged or now vanished . im working on about 1/3 of the shipments or 33 %
Ups ,amazon ,fed x and even the post office are so much better ! maybe .02 of there packages have problems getting from point a to point b.