Ask Adam Savage: Grossest MythBusters Myth

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Ask Adam Savage: Grossest MythBusters Myth

Post by FlyingPenguin »

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: Ask Adam Savage: Grossest MythBusters Myth

Post by Losbot »

That's messed up and funny.
------------------------------------------

reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Post by reno »

that reminds me of the story in michigan not far from were I lived. were they found a woman years after she died in her car. in the garage of her home that went up for auction. she had all her bills set up on auto pay . she didn't have any close family and had been let go from her job / laid off .
when her bank account ran out of funds the bank auction off the place . they seen the car in the garage but some how she slip between the front and rear seat .they think she got strangled by her seat belt as per the news she still had it on and it was wrap around her neck. think we posted the news story on here some time back about it .
Genom
Steely Eyed Missile Man

Post by Genom »

To be fair this is like the 4th time he has been publicly asked this question for a video and he has given the same answer each time.