Inhale.... Exhale....

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Inhale.... Exhale....

Post by FlyingPenguin »

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Losbot
Almighty Member

Re: Inhale.... Exhale....

Post by Losbot »

Yep! That's me lately. I hate wearing a damn mask, let alone with glasses on.
------------------------------------------

FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Post by FlyingPenguin »

I find sliding the glasses down my nose a bit helps, at least until the temperature stabilizes.
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

This is the reason I wear mask so long. I get them adjusted so the glasses go over them to help pinch the mask tight against my nose so all the air goes out the sides of the mask. Takes a bit of fiddling with the metal clip to get it to work. But this too is the main reason I hate mask.
Executioner
Life Member

Post by Executioner »

Pugsley wrote:This is the reason I wear mask so long. I get them adjusted so the glasses go over them to help pinch the mask tight against my nose so all the air goes out the sides of the mask. Takes a bit of fiddling with the metal clip to get it to work. But this too is the main reason I hate mask.
:said:
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Post by reno »

just had that problem today with a paper mask I only use now and then .most the time i use a home made cloth mask a friends wife made me .
Err
Life Member

Post by Err »

I've been using these masks: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08 ... UTF8&psc=1 with these adhesive aluminum strips: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08 ... UTF8&psc=1

I got the ones that tie so I can tie them under my ears. For my head, I need the top strap pulling down to fit well. If I'm stuck with an ear loop paper mask, I cross the loop on each size so that that the top strap runs under my lobe rather than on top. They fit me better that way.

The masks I linked are dual layer with cotton on the outside and poly on the inside. These are very comfortable and the aluminum strip helps a lot to keep my glasses clear.
Pugsley

Post by Pugsley »

I had my head 3D scanned at a friends house... I need to learn to 3d cad and make a custom fit one and 3d print it. I ultimatly want to wear a K&N 95 filter everywhere. Cant find a picture but its an automotive air cleaner worn as a hat with hoses run down to the mask.