INCONCEIVABLE! I just watched the live script reading of the Princess Bride

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

INCONCEIVABLE! I just watched the live script reading of the Princess Bride

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Yes, I donated to the Wisconsin Democratic party to get a link to the live stream. Heck I would have donated the the Wisconsin Republican party for it. Hell I would have donated to the Wisconsin Witches Coven Party for it.

They had some technical glitches but it finally started 15 minutes late, and while there were some time delays and Internet hiccups (it was all done via Zoom or something like it) it was wonderful. Wife and I had a great time.

There was a wonderful moment when Fezzik asks the line from the movie "Why do you wear a mask? Were you burned by acid, or something like that?

And Cary Elwes, playing Westley, puts on a surgical mask and says his line: "Oh no. It’s just they’re terribly comfortable. I think everyone will be wearing them in the future." LOL!

Wife and I had a great time. We are big time Princess Bride fans.

Sorry Ted Cruz. Hopefully someone will get a copy from torrents for you since I'm sure you couldn't bring yourself to donate a dollar to the Wisconsin Democrats. :D

Inconceivable! How to watch ‘Princess Bride’ script reading tonight with original cast (as you wish).
https://www.nj.com/entertainment/2020/0 ... -wish.html
Christians warn us about the anti-christ for 2,000 years, and when he shows up, they buy a bible from him.