Wear a mask while having sex

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Wear a mask while having sex

Post by reno »

Canada's top doctor suggests.
Skip kissing and consider wearing a mask when having sex to protect yourself from catching the coronavirus, Canada’s chief medical officer said on Wednesday, adding that going solo remains the lowest risk sexual option in a pandemic.

Dr Theresa Tam said in a statement there is little chance of catching COVID-19 from semen or vaginal fluid, but sexual activity with new partners does increase the risk of contracting the virus, particularly if there is close contact like kissing.
Canada's chief public health officer, Dr. Theresa Tam, attends a news conference as efforts continue to help slow the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada March 23, 2020
My Question is do you put your Mask on them . OR will a paper Bag Work ( and be just as effective) if you cant fine your partners mask to cover up there face ? :) 2nd Question will a condom work if no mask can be found ? :bump
now back to my first question -if you do use a paper bag what size bag is most effective at protecting you ?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... YFQAVTJoF4
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Re: Wear a mask while having sex

Post by FlyingPenguin »

The first thing I thought of when I read that article yesterday, is the people with mask fetishes are already ahead of the curve. :p
"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

Err
Life Member

Re: Wear a mask while having sex

Post by Err »

I wonder how may people have now realized they have a mask fetish.