any help on a sds drill -(long shot)

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

any help on a sds drill -(long shot)

Post by reno »

anyone know about rebuilding a Bosch bulldog Hammer drill ?
i took mine a part tonight and may of cleaned it a bit to well .
the unit was leaking oil and was so watery . I thought it be a good idea to rebuild it after many years of owning it . so order parts and a tub of bosch grease/lube. but thinking I may of over cleaned it now . as i use a rag and took out all the old black oily grease out of the hammer head assembly . and the new lube is a clear yellows lube in a tube . also more of a lube then grease like wheel bearing . I have tried doing a google search but really found any true info .other then applying a film of grease to the moving parts .I do fine repairs saying to replace seal if it leaks black oil .but nothing as to how or how much oil/grease to reapply if you clean the unit. (it was like a pool of black oil I rag out) .more then the lube I apply tonight would form if it breaks down. so after doing the nose cone section back on . Id better try to find out more before I Finish assembly .only to burn out or break this hammer drill . :rolleyes:

i