Ohio's 'Flatten The Curve' PSA

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
FlyingPenguin
Flightless Bird

Ohio's 'Flatten The Curve' PSA

Post by FlyingPenguin »

Excellent visual way to explain this to anyone. They should make it a national PSA.

"Turns out I’m 'woke.' All along, I thought I was just compassionate, kind, and good at history. "

psypher
Golden Member

Re: Ohio's 'Flatten The Curve' PSA

Post by psypher »

The only people it's good for already understand. The idiots that don't, aren't going to all of a sudden be enlightened. They still think the earth is flat, vaccines causes autism, think 5G causes Coronovirus, except the virus is a hoax. I wish social media didn't exist, life was so much better when no one really knew how many stupid people were out there.
Pugsley

Re: Ohio's 'Flatten The Curve' PSA

Post by Pugsley »

psypher wrote:The only people it's good for already understand. The idiots that don't, aren't going to all of a sudden be enlightened. They still think the earth is flat, vaccines causes autism, think 5G causes Coronovirus, except the virus is a hoax. I wish social media didn't exist, life was so much better when no one really knew how many stupid people were out there.
So much this. I used to love the internet back when you had to be smart to use it. Now any moron with 2 brain cells can figure it out.