Corona Virus: On the positive side

Kick Back and Relax in the Cheers! Forum. Thoughts on life or want advice or thoughts from other pca members. Or just plain "chill". Originator of da Babe threads.
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Re: Corona Virus: On the positive side

Post by reno »

well people are calling me like crazy now and all trying to get me to pre order supplies thinking a florida complete lock down is next and I agree it could be . so im seeing a very busy summer ahead - glad i'm in a gated community so I don't have to go far if not for hauling tools. I could ride my bike to my jobs. even then it take no longer then 10 or 15 mins by bike door to door . :)
reno
The artist formerly known as Renovation

Post by reno »

part of a E-mail i just received tonight . :)
Earlier today, Governor Ron DeSantis signed a statewide executive order for all Florida residents to limit movements away from home except when necessary to obtain or provide essential services or conduct essential activities.

ABC Fine Wine & Spirits is designated as an essential business. We are authorized to remain open and will do so once the order takes effect Thursday at midnight. ABC will continue operating using current reduced store hours (Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., Sunday opening times vary).
darcy

Post by darcy »

reno wrote:part of a E-mail i just received tonight . :)
Earlier today, Governor Ron DeSantis signed a statewide executive order for all Florida residents to limit movements away from home except when necessary to obtain or provide essential services or conduct essential activities.

ABC Fine Wine & Spirits is designated as an essential business. We are authorized to remain open and will do so once the order takes effect Thursday at midnight. ABC will continue operating using current reduced store hours (Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., Sunday opening times vary).
Hubby really happy that liquor stores are considered " essential".
Me, I don't drink.
Maybe I should start,,
Briquette, 1992 - 2008 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

Lily, 1995 - 2009 ~ < Forever In Our Hearts >

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller.
Losbot
Almighty Member

Post by Losbot »

Executioner wrote:I have a feeling that Losbot has hemorrhoids and wanted some information. :D

Yeah my colonoscopy came out fine. Just like Flying Penguin, they found 2 very small polyps which they removed, and thus, the 10 year check again. One of the changes I made was NOT to sit on the toilet so long. For years, I would sit for 15-20 minutes doing shit on my phone. Now I'm not on there longer than 5 minutes.
Funny but no. At least not yet. I'm probably going to have to deal with it at some point.
But no, I just have this crazy curiosity about everything and want to know more about anything I'm not familiar with.

It causes me to lose a lot of time on the Internet, reading about all sorts of things.
------------------------------------------

normalicy

Post by normalicy »

Despite still working, my extra activities time has been slashed, so I've been devoting it to my yard and home which really needed it. I've eliminated a few stumps, did the most grass maintenance I've ever done. Lots of mulch (rubber). Transplanting lilies. Tearing down wallpaper (previous owners). And the list continues. Hoping to get my roof taken care of. It's way past due.